Click to earn online

Friday 13 January 2017

See!! bovi blast a woman for blackmailing him emotionally

Bovi took to his instagram to blast a woman who claims he failed to reply her husband.

Below is a screenshot of his DM and wrote ;
“ The above woman has been going back and forth trying to blackmail me emotionally because she says I snubbed her husbands messages . After failing to prove that I did that or that I know him personally , I urged her not to DM me on his behalf again if she has any regards for him . She went against my advice . I suspected she would so I have our entire chat history saved . This is d tail of it . It ’ s the dead of the night but this woman won ’ t just stop … .. now this is a memo to whom it may concern ; it ’ s easier to lie against me blatantly than to guilt trip me. If you try to make me feel bad I will make you feel bad . I lost my mum exactly 12 months ago and part of my anger is that she always let sleeping dogs lie all d time . Now she ’ s not here to alter my temperament anymore so if you come for me, I will hug you tightly ! We are all going to die someday ! I’ m not gonna spend my life manning the gates of anybody’ s Insecurities !”

No comments:

Post a Comment