Click to earn online

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Rihanna and Chris Brown may be dating again. Read full story


That is what some source is claiming in a report sent to MediaTakeOut. Read below…
I ’ ve got some tea on Rihanna and Chris Brown . When they were both recently in New York , my friend , who works at TAO, saw them together .
The night before they were seen at the same club , my friend who works in TAO (the restaurant Rihanna visited the night before …) saw Rihanna walk in and take her seat up stairs in a secluded area .
Also note that Chris Brown was in a studio RIGHT NEXT DOOR and the restaurant has an entrance to the studio.
A couple moments after Rihanna sat down, Chris Brown came through from the studio entrance . Obviously my friend had a job to do so she couldn ’ t just stand there and stare at them , but all she could tell me was that they had dinner with other people present at the table . Afterward she saw Rih & Chris go down to the studio together through the entrance .
My friend told me she didn ’ t see much because she was working , but said for the moment she did see them at the table , they looked very comfortable around each other .
My friend kept saying they’ re going to get back together , but I think they may be working on a collaboration together , because a producer tweeted that he recently produced a song with Chris Brown and Rihanna , but he quickly deleted the tweet !

No comments:

Post a Comment