Click to earn online

Friday 30 December 2016

See powerful keywords to use while s*x chatting

Let me say u have discussed with a girl to the extent that the both of u get horny and you know what next,"s*x chat"
This tips might help you.

#1 I can’t believe I texted you while I was peeing.
#2 I’m feeling so cold even though I’m under the blanket. Hold on for a minute, lemme put on my clothes.
#3 I wish you could be with me now.
#4 I’m watching a S3@.x:’y video of a girl/guy who looks just like you *link it to an explicit video with a really attractive person so your lover would be flattered*.
READ 5 Reasons Why Loving Someone Too Much Kills the Love
#5 What are you wearing right now?
#6 Can you guess the color of my underwear?
#7 My legs are missing you in between them.
#8 I just bought new underwear and can’t wait to show it to you.
#9 If I were with you right now, where would you want me to touch you?
#10 I’m watching P@.rn.

No comments:

Post a Comment